Exquisite Beaded Jewelry: Use Basic Techniques to Create Distinctive Designs
Explore a wide range of jewelry-making techniques and build your skills to create beaded pieces that are nothing short of exquisite.
Author Lynda Musante shares her wealth of experience to challenge you to develop your skills as a bead artist. She encourages you to stretch your imagination in your quest for distinctive jewelry to wear yourself or give as gifts.
• 30 projects and variations
• Detailed step-by-step instructions
• Helpful how-to photographs
• Techniques for simple stringing, bead stitching and wirework
• Gallery of inspirational jewelry by top bead artists